RV Service in Nampa, ID
Our RV service department at Bretz RV Nampa repairs an average of 182 customer RVs and boats every week. Our commitment to our customers doesn’t stop Friday at 5:00, our technicians work in teams operating 7 days every week, twelve hours per day. We have a 20,000 square foot, state of the art facility and trained staff to accommodate everything from basic travel trailers to fifth wheels, fishing boats to surf boats and million-dollar coaches.
We feel that when you spend your hard-earned money on a new or used RV or boat, you deserve a service and parts department that can take care of you for years to come. In Nampa alone, our service and parts department is made up of over 50 team members who take care in getting you outfitted with accessories, and of course making needed repairs. RVs and boats are quite different from automobiles when it comes to repairs, and Bretz RV and Marine is the expert in the region for guiding you through the process.
Scheduling reservations for installs and repairs is easily done by calling our service department. Some repairs, installs and maintenance work can be done the same day of your drop off. Other repairs, however, require time for diagnostics. These types of reservations are scheduled for a specific time to meet with a service advisor. These appointments are planned to be between 30 and 45 minutes. Please bring your concerns with a detailed list of symptoms and notes about when you are experiencing the problem. Specifics always help the speed of diagnostic times. Please note the reservation time is to document and photograph your concerns with a service advisor. Most often your RV or boat will go into the shop for initial inspection sometime that day or the following day. In some instances, we will need to be in contact with manufacturers or other vendor suppliers for diagnostics and warranty approvals. This can extend the time in the shop or waiting time to go into the shop. After initial diagnostic work is done, your service advisor will coordinate the repairs with you and the shop dispatcher. An estimated timeline will be put together at which point we will do our best to accommodate your current and or upcoming travel plans. Once installs or repairs are done we will schedule a time for you to meet with your advisor to go over work completed. Our goal is to answer any questions on operation, repairs or future maintenance. When picking up, your advisor is scheduled for 30 minutes to meet with you. Even if you have questions unrelated to the current items worked on, feel free to ask them and we will gladly help.
Solar and Power Management is an area we are proud to brag about. We have been trusted with some of the most complicated solar and power management projects done anywhere in the country. With our industry partnerships and factory training we can handle thousands of watts of solar, inverters and lithium ion battery banks with confidence. Today, most RVers have considered solar and the ability to use more of their RVs capabilities without being plugged in. If you have questions on solar and power management, please call or come in to meet with one of our experts.
Service Recommendations and Delivery
Please call our Service Department at (208) 388 4678. for any questions
Call our service department at (208) 388-4678.
LEARN HOW TO
- Inspect for proper operation
- A/C - Water heater
- LP manometer test
- Check TV for digital capability
- Check LP pressure and adjust as necessary
- Clean and remove debris from burner tubes
- Test all burners for proper lighting & flame
- Test oven temperature and adjust if necessary
- Clean and adjust oven pilot
- Check thermocouple clean and adjust if necessary
- Inspect all vents, vent covers & antennas for damage
- Change engine oil and filter (up to 3 qts. oil)
- Test output (measure voltage, watts, amps)
- General inspection of unit
GAS $119.95 / DIESEL $139.95
LUBE, OIL & FILTER
- Includes change oil and filter and lube chassis
GAS $99.95 / DIESEL $219.95
One of the most important checks!
- Load test battery
- Add water as necessary
- Remove & clean all terminals & cables coat with anticorrosion protectant
** May require charge prior to load test. Additional $21.80. 24 hours required.
- Drain and flush antifreeze
- Connect valves
- Inspect for leaks
- Drain & flush, black, gray and fresh water tanks
- Un-bypass hot water tank
- Reinstall hot water drain plug
- Reinstall customers water filter
Holding Tank Clean & Flush
Black Tank: $69.97
Gray Tank: $49.95
Helps keep sensor clean of debris to ensure proper monitor reading
- Flush holding tank
- Lube gate valves
**Additional tanks extra
- It is recommended this service be performed annually
- Inspect the condition of roof for voids/cracks/tears/damage
- Clean roof with specially designed cleaner
- Inspect brake shoes and bearings
- Repack & clean wheel bearings
- Check operation of brake magnets and break away switch
- Check trailer lights
- Apply UV-blocking treatment helps prevent chalking, streaking and helps prolong roof life
FURNACE SERVICE (EVERY DAY LOW PRICE)
- Burner assembly inspect & remove spider webs/debris
- Clean orifice & adjust igniter as necessary
- Clean combustion chamber & vents
- Clean module board contacts/connectors
- Inspect burner flame & adjust gas or air pressure as necessary
- Clean & adjust thermocouple if needed
- Check & clean vents of obstructions for proper venting
- Clean burner assembly & orifice adjust as necessary
- Check temperature for proper cooling
- Clean drain tube
- Inspect door seals for proper sealing
- Check LP pressure
- Check battery voltage
- Check operation on gas, electric.
WATER HEATER SERVICE
- For maximize efficiency and safe operation
- Inspect burner assembly for cobwebs/ insects/corrosion
- Flush tank to clean out sediment. +$1 0.95 to keep flush wand and anode included.
- Inspect thermocouple
- Inspect condition of anode rod
- Clean and adjust burner
- Clean orifice
- Test pressure relief valve
- Check LP pressure
- Drain lines & remove filters
- Drain fresh & hot water tanks
- Bypass hot water tank if equipped
- Air blow system
- Freeze ban all hot & cold water lines
- Fill all traps
- Dump tanks and close valves
- Test & fill fluid level on all batteries
- Includes up to 2 gallons of anti-freeze.
**Additional items such as water filter, ice maker, dishwasher, washing machine not included. These items are 19.95 each.
- Water pump operation
- City water operation
- Check for leaks on the following:faucets, holding tanks, fresh water fill, showers, commode and hot water tank.
- Line pressure test
- Check all gate valves
LP INSPECTION SERVICE
- Inspect regulators and LP tanks
- Perform manometer test
- Complete a line pressure test
- Check all LP detectors.