RV Service in Nampa, ID
At Bretz RV in Nampa, we have a large indoor RV service department all under one roof.
Each bay is equipped to take care of your RV service.
Come see how our experienced service personnel can get your RV serviced or repaired and back on the road quick. We are easy to get to with quick on and off freeway access, easy parking and quick personal service. Come see why people call us the best service department in Idaho.
The credibility of our service department is absolutely astounding. Specializing in most major manufacturers, we are equipped to make your RV suitable for you and your taste. We have top factory-trained technicians on duty during all business hours.
Service Recommendations and Delivery
Please call our Service Department at (208) 388 4678. to schedule your service work.
Call our service department at (208) 388-4678.
LEARN HOW TO
- Inspect for proper operation
- A/C - Water heater
- LP manometer test
- Check TV for digital capability
- Check LP pressure and adjust as necessary
- Clean and remove debris from burner tubes
- Test all burners for proper lighting & flame
- Test oven temperature and adjust if necessary
- Clean and adjust oven pilot
- Check thermocouple clean and adjust if necessary
- Inspect all vents, vent covers & antennas for damage
- Change engine oil and filter (up to 3 qts. oil)
- Test output (measure voltage, watts, amps)
- General inspection of unit
GAS $119.95 / DIESEL $139.95
LUBE, OIL & FILTER
- Includes change oil and filter and lube chassis
GAS $99.95 / DIESEL $219.95
One of the most important checks!
- Load test battery
- Add water as necessary
- Remove & clean all terminals & cables coat with anticorrosion protectant
** May require charge prior to load test. Additional $21.80. 24 hours required.
- Drain and flush antifreeze
- Connect valves
- Inspect for leaks
- Drain & flush, black, gray and fresh water tanks
- Un-bypass hot water tank
- Reinstall hot water drain plug
- Reinstall customers water filter
Holding Tank Clean & Flush
Black Tank: $69.97
Gray Tank: $49.95
Helps keep sensor clean of debris to ensure proper monitor reading
- Flush holding tank
- Lube gate valves
**Additional tanks extra
- It is recommended this service be performed annually
- Inspect the condition of roof for voids/cracks/tears/damage
- Clean roof with specially designed cleaner
- Inspect brake shoes and bearings
- Repack & clean wheel bearings
- Check operation of brake magnets and break away switch
- Check trailer lights
- Apply UV-blocking treatment helps prevent chalking, streaking and helps prolong roof life
FURNACE SERVICE (EVERY DAY LOW PRICE)
- Burner assembly inspect & remove spider webs/debris
- Clean orifice & adjust igniter as necessary
- Clean combustion chamber & vents
- Clean module board contacts/connectors
- Inspect burner flame & adjust gas or air pressure as necessary
- Clean & adjust thermocouple if needed
- Check & clean vents of obstructions for proper venting
- Clean burner assembly & orifice adjust as necessary
- Check temperature for proper cooling
- Clean drain tube
- Inspect door seals for proper sealing
- Check LP pressure
- Check battery voltage
- Check operation on gas, electric.
WATER HEATER SERVICE
- For maximize efficiency and safe operation
- Inspect burner assembly for cobwebs/ insects/corrosion
- Flush tank to clean out sediment. +$1 0.95 to keep flush wand and anode included.
- Inspect thermocouple
- Inspect condition of anode rod
- Clean and adjust burner
- Clean orifice
- Test pressure relief valve
- Check LP pressure
- Drain lines & remove filters
- Drain fresh & hot water tanks
- Bypass hot water tank if equipped
- Air blow system
- Freeze ban all hot & cold water lines
- Fill all traps
- Dump tanks and close valves
- Test & fill fluid level on all batteries
- Includes up to 2 gallons of anti-freeze.
**Additional items such as water filter, ice maker, dishwasher, washing machine not included. These items are 19.95 each.
- Water pump operation
- City water operation
- Check for leaks on the following:faucets, holding tanks, fresh water fill, showers, commode and hot water tank.
- Line pressure test
- Check all gate valves
LP INSPECTION SERVICE
- Inspect regulators and LP tanks
- Perform manometer test
- Complete a line pressure test
- Check all LP detectors.