Tahoe Bowrider RVs For Sale
The Tahoe deck boats are the perfect companion for your days on the water, whether you enjoy fishing, water sports or relaxing!
Durable construction begins with a hand-laid hull and stringer system for added strength and longevity, closed-molded interior parts for a lightweight design, and 100% composite materials. You will love how easy it will be to cruise across the lake with the POWERGLIDE hull design and factory-matched propeller, plus there is tilt hydraulic steering the driver is sure to love. Your crew will find plenty of comfortable seating spaces and convenient storage for all your gear.
Proven quality and performance, plus unbelievable style; it has to be a Tahoe deck boat! Choose yours today.
Tahoe bowrider sport boat T16 highlights: automatic bilge pump Two bow lounges ... more about Tahoe T16
Length 16 ft 5 in Ext Width 7 ft 6 in Dry Weight 1250 lbs Fuel Type Gas Beam 7 ft 6 in Bridge Clearance Max 4 ft 2 in Weight Capacity 2200 lbs Fuel Capacity 13 gals Passengers 6 Person Capacity Max 950
Standard Features (2023)
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & stainless steel frame w/quick-release hardware
- Stainless steel drink holders
- Stainless steel bow pull-up anchoring cleat
- 6 stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails
- Fire extinguisher
- Acrylic windscreen
- Digital depth sounder
- Steering wheel
- Tilt hydraulic steering
- Toggle switches
- Stereo w/Bluetooth, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- Mobile phone holder w/12V outlet
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/storage below
- Port refreshment center w/drain sink, pull-out sprayer & on-demand freshwater 2/5-gal. (18.93 L) tank
- Port stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment w/hold-open lid assist
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/storage, tow rope holder & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Ski tow pylon storage
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid & removable insert
- Removable table w/2 mounting locations
- Walk-thru transom gate
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Bow platform w/molded non-skid surface, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Aft 4-step boarding ladder
- Removable, solid aluminum ski tow pylon
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float switch
- Navigation lights w/bow LED lights & removable stern light
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Interstate® cranking battery & NEW battery charger
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- Black gelcoat w/Kiwi Green & Black accents
- Black gelcoat w/Red & Black accents
- Gray Mist gelcoat w/Kiwi Green accents
- Gray Mist gelcoat w/Red accents
- Storm Blue gelcoat w/Storm Blue & Black accents
- Trigger Gray gelcoat w/Red accents
- Fishing package w/MotorGuide® Xi3 24V, 70-lb. (31.8 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft trolling motor; Lowrance® HOOK2 5x fishfinder; trolling battery charger; 2 fishing seats w/pedestals & bags; 2 rod holders; & 2 tackle trays w/dedicated storage
- Digital deluxe stereo package w/Kicker® 3.5" (8.89 cm) LCD display, 500W amp, 10" (25.4 cm) subwoofer & dash & aft mounted remotes
- Premium wakeboard tower speaker upgrade w/Kicker® 3.5" (8.89 cm) LCD display; 500W amp; 10" (25.4 cm) subwoofer; 2 additional tower speakers; & dash & aft mounted remotes
Cushion & Seating
- Bow filler cushion
Performance & Steering
- Trim tabs (2150)
- Snap-in vinyl flooring
- Folding wakeboard tower & wakeboard racks w/Black powder-coated aluminum frame & Black Bimini top (factory installed only)
- Water tank, sink & sprayer (1950)
- Trailerable ratchet mooring cover—color matched to hull gelcoat
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection, spare tire & brakes on both axles - includes 14" (35.6 cm) tires, fold-away tongue jack, space-saving, swing-away tongue, heavy duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap, safety cables & LED submersible lights (additional freight charge applies for standalone trailer purchase) $4,950
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires & spare tire for GALVASHIELD® Impact trailer
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Johnny Morris founded Bass Pro Shops® in 1972 to provide anglers a one-stop shop filled with great deals on the gear they needed. In 1978, he brought that legacy to the boating industry with the BASS TRACKER®, the industry’s first boat, engine and trailer package. From there, he continued adding quality boat brands, including TAHOE® in 1998, bringing quality, value, style and outdoor excellence to families.
When our customers speak, we listen! TAHOE employs one of the industry's most thorough customer feedback systems. With the information gathered from owners through our VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER™ surveys, we continuously work to improve products and performance. It's all part of our long-standing commitment to providing you the absolute highest quality of on-the-water fun, excitement and memories.
Top-of-the-line craftsmanship for top-of-the-line fun. TAHOE is dedicated to crafting only the highest-quality boats possible, so you and your crew can experience the best on-the-water adventures.
It all starts at our state-of-the-art fiberglass boat plant, where skilled craftspeople meticulously build, rig and quality check every boat through the entire process.
Molds are kept buffed to a high sheen to produce the brilliant and rich finishes TAHOE is known for. Fiberglass hulls, decks and components are carefully measured and laid out to ensure proper thickness for maximum strength and durability. Every engine compartment interior is completed gelcoated and finished for easy cleanup. The marine-grade hardware, accessories and instrumentation are all selected from the industry's leading suppliers and factory installed. Even the furniture is carefully crafted by our in-house crew to fit perfectly and provide comfort the entire way.
Commitment to customers has been our family's legacy for more than 40 years, and it's our promise to you for the decades to come!