Lowe Boats Fishing Machine Aluminum Fishing Boat RVs For Sale
These Lowe Boats Fishing Machine aluminum fishing boats are designed for versatility and easy to own while also packing in the professional fishing features! Everyone on board will have fun fishing and the all-welded aluminum deep-V hull will slice through the choppy waves and keep you dry in the process.
Settle back into your two fold-down fishing seats, grab your poles from the rod locker, and begin filling up the 14-gallon bow aerated livewell and 19-gallon aft aerated livewell with all of your many catches. The Fishing Machine also comes with a Lowrance Hook2 - 4X FishFinder to make it easier than ever to snag that catch. The dual black consoles with full walk-thru windshield not only protects you from the elements, but also makes it easy to access the front and back of your boat.
The Fishing Machine aluminum fishing boats by Lowe Boats give you the peace of mind you expect, the value you need, and the longevity to pass down to the next generation!
Fishing Machine 1675 WT
Lowe Boats Fishing Machine aluminum fishing boat 1675 WT highlights: 16' 9" ... more about Fishing Machine 1675 WT
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Length 16 ft 9 in Ext Width 5 ft 11 in Exterior Color Blue Flame, Metallic Black, Candy Apple Red, Dark Gray Metallic, Bright White, Orange Riot, Black/Blue, Black/Silver, Black/Candy Apple Red, Black/Orange Riot Dry Weight 1219 lbs Fuel Type Gasoline Beam 7 ft 2 in Weight Capacity 1425 lbs Fuel Capacity 20 gals Hull Type Deep V Passengers 6 Person Capacity Max 854
Fishing Machine 1775 WT
Lowe Boats Fishing Machine aluminum fishing boat 1775 WT highlights: 17' 9" ... more about Fishing Machine 1775 WT
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Length 17 ft 9 in Ext Width 5 ft 11 in Exterior Color Blue Flame, Metallic Black, Metallic Red, Metallic Silver, Bright White, Black/Blue, Black/Silver, Black/Red, Black/Volt Green, Black/White, Silver/Black, Silver/Blue, Silver/Red, Silver/Volt Green, Silver/White, White/Black, White/Blue, White/Red, White/Silver, White/Volt Green Dry Weight 1317 lbs Fuel Type Gasoline Engine MotorGuide X3-45FW FB Beam 7 ft 2 in Weight Capacity 1477 lbs Horsepower 115 hp Fuel Capacity 20 gals Hull Type Deep V Passengers 6
Fishing Machine Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- Dual black consoles w/full walk-thru windshield & chrome accent steering wheel
- Painted black bunk trailer w/swing tongue & LED lights, 2200 lb. capacity
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
Welded or Riveted
- Mooring cleats - black nylon (4)
- Cup holders (4)
Driver and Passenger Seats
- 2 fold-down fishing seats (driver & passenger)
- Mercury® 25ELPT FourStroke
- Lowrance Hook2 - 4X FishFinder
- 16 oz. Marine grade carpet (bow & aft decks)
- Vinyl floor cockpit
Forward Aerated Livewell
- Bow aerated livewell (14 gallon)
- 20 Gallon diurnal fuel system
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
Rear Aerated Livewell
- Aft aerated livewell (19 gallon)
- 7' Locking port rod locker w/ 6 rod tubes
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Rear deck rod bungee holder
- Bow, stern & starboard storage
- Locking glove box w/storage
Console & Instrumentation
- Tilt Steering
- Deluxe Chrome Steering Wheel
- Boat Cover-Dealer Installed
- Bimini Top-Dealer Installed
- Sport Top Set w/Walkway Curtain-Factory Installed
- Sport Top w/Walkway Curtain/Side/Aft Curtains-Factory Installed
- Sport Top w/Walkway Curtain/Side/Aft Curtains & Tonneau Cover-Factory Installed
- Mercury 25 ELPT FourStroke
- Mercury 60 HP ELPT FourStroke
- Mercury 90 ELPT FourStroke
- Galvanized Bunk Trailer
- Painted Bunk Trailer
- Ratchet tie downs (1 pair)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Built on a tradition of innovative features and construction Lowe was founded in 1971 to build high value aluminum boats and canoes to fit a family's boating needs. Since then, Lowe has created generations of family memories through great experiences on the water and has developed a reputation for building high quality, yet affordable aluminum boats and pontoons to suit almost any need. As the years have passed, second and third generations of anglers and boaters have returned to Lowe for the latest innovations in the boating industry. Since Carl and Dianna Lowe founded Lowe Line in 1971, the company has become a technological leader in the aluminum boat market. Through the years, Lowe has achieved many milestones that have pushed not only the company, but the entire industry forward.