Lowe Boats Fishing Machine Aluminum Fishing Boat RVs For Sale
These Lowe Boats Fishing Machine aluminum fishing boats are designed for versatility and are easy to own while also packing in the professional fishing features! Everyone on board will have fun fishing and the all-welded aluminum deep-V hull will slice through the choppy waves and keep you dry in the process.
Settle back into your two fold-down fishing seats, grab your poles from the rod locker, and begin filling up the 14-gallon bow aerated livewell and 19-gallon aft aerated livewell with all of your many catches. The dual black consoles with full walk-thru windshield not only protects you from the elements, but also makes it easy to access the front and back of your boat.
The Fishing Machine aluminum fishing boats by Lowe Boats give you the peace of mind you expect, the value you need, and the longevity to pass down to the next generation!
Fishing Machine 1675 WT
Lowe Boats Fishing Machine aluminum fishing boat 1675 WT highlights: 16' 9" ... more about Fishing Machine 1675 WT
Featured 1675 WT
Length 16 ft 9 in Ext Width 5 ft 11 in Exterior Color Metallic Black or Dark Gray, Candy Apple Red, Bright White, Blue Flame, Orange Riot, or 2-Tone: Black Base w/Silver, White, Blue, Candy Apple Red, Orange Riot Accents Dry Weight 1219 lbs Fuel Type Gasoline Beam 7 ft 2 in Deadrise at Transom 15 Weight Capacity 1425 lbs Fuel Capacity 20 gals Hull Type Deep V Passengers 6 Person Capacity Max 854
Fishing Machine 1775 WT
Lowe Boats Fishing Machine aluminum fishing boat 1775 WT highlights: Deep-V Hull ... more about Fishing Machine 1775 WT
Length 17 ft 9 in Ext Width 5 ft 11 in Exterior Color Metallic Black or Dark Gray, Candy Apple Red, Bright White, Blue Flame, Orange Riot, or 2-Tone: Black Base w/Silver, White, Blue, Candy Apple Red, Orange Riot Accents Dry Weight 1317 lbs Fuel Type Gasoline Beam 7 ft 2 in Deadrise at Transom 15 Weight Capacity 1477 lbs Fuel Capacity 20 gals Hull Type Deep V Passengers 6 Person Capacity Max 854
Fishing Machine Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- Cockpit Courtesy Light
- 12V dash receptacle
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
- Dual black consoles w/full walk-thru windshield & chrome accented wheel
Welded or Riveted
- Mooring cleats- black nylon (4)
- Cup holders (4)
Driver and Passenger Seats
- 2 fold-down fishing seats (driver & passenger)
- Mercury 90 ELPT FourStroke
- 16 oz. Marine grade carpet (bow & aft decks)
- Vinyl floor cockpit
Forward Aerated Livewell
- Bow aerated livewell (14 gallon)
- 20 gallon diurnal fuel system
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/chrome bezels
Rear Aerated Livewell
- Aft aerated livewell (19 gallon)
- Locking port storage locker
- 6 pedestal bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Rear deck rod bungee holder
- Bow battery storage compartment
- Locking glove box w/storage
- Bow, stern & starboard storage
- Painted black bunk trailer w/swing tongue & LED lights, short, 2400 lb. capacity
- Tilt Steering
- Deluxe Chrome Steering Wheel
- Boat Cover - Dealer Installed
- Bimini Top - Dealer Installed
- Sport Top w/Walkway Curtain/Side/Aft Curtains -Factory Installed
- Sport Top w/Walkway Curtain/Side/Aft Curtains & Tonneau Cover - Factory Installed
- Mercury 60 HP ELPT FourStroke
- Mercury 90 ELPT FourStroke
- Painted Bunk Trailer
- Galvanized Bunk Trailer
- Spare Tire - Black
- Spare Tire - Galvanized
- Ratchet Tie Downs (1 pair)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Built on a tradition of innovative features and construction Lowe was founded in 1971 to build high value aluminum boats and canoes to fit a family's boating needs. Since then, Lowe has created generations of family memories through great experiences on the water and has developed a reputation for building high quality, yet affordable aluminum boats and pontoons to suit almost any need. As the years have passed, second and third generations of anglers and boaters have returned to Lowe for the latest innovations in the boating industry. Since Carl and Dianna Lowe founded Lowe Line in 1971, the company has become a technological leader in the aluminum boat market. Through the years, Lowe has achieved many milestones that have pushed not only the company, but the entire industry forward.