RV Service Department
Bretz RV & Marine has the largest service department in the area. We have 26 oversize service bays under one roof. Each bay is equipped with hookups for testing cable TV and telephone, 50, 30, and 20 amp electrical service as well as water and sewer drains to facilitate the complete check out of RV's.
We are constantly sending our technicians to factory training sessions and special schools to learn the latest methods of properly maintaining your RV and boat. Bretz RV & Marine has a commitment to excellence that not every RV dealer shares. As proof of our commitment, we have more RVIA-RVDA certified technicians than any other dealership in the state!
RV Dealers from across the nation along with top executives from Tiffin, Winnebago, and Newmar have toured the facility with rave reviews of our design. According to all, our facility is custom tailored for customer service.
RV Service Menu
- Inspect for proper operation
- Water heater
- LP manometer test
- Check TV for digital capability
Furnace Service (Every day low price)
- Burner assembly inspect & remove spider webs/debris
- Clean orifice & adjust igniter as necessary
- Clean combustion chamber & vents
- Clean module board ontacts/connectors
- Inspect burner flame & adjust gas or air pressure as necessary
- Clean & adjust thermocouple if needed
- Check LP pressure and adjust as necessary
- Clean and remove debris from burner tubes
- Test all burners for proper lighting & flame
- Test oven temperature and adjust if necessary
- Clean and adjust oven pilot
- Check thermocouple clean and adjust if necessary
- Check & clean vents of obstructions for proper venting
- Clean burner assembly & orifice adjust as necessary
- Check temperature for proper cooling
- Clean drain tube
- Inspect door seals for proper sealing
- Check LP pressure
- Check battery voltage
- Check operation on gas, electric.
**Full day required for accurate temperature readings
- Inspect all vents, vent covers & antennas for damage
- Change engine oil and filter (up to 3 qts. oil)
- Test output (measure voltage, watts, amps)
- General inspection of unit
Lube, Oil & Filter
- Includes change oil and filter and lube chassis
Water Heater Service
- For maximize efficiency and safe operation
- Inspect burner assembly for cobwebs/insects/corrosion
- Flush tank to clean out sediment. +$10.95 to keep flush wand and anode included.
- Inspect thermocouple
- Inspect condition of anode rod
- Clean and adjust burner
- Clean orifice
- Test pressure relief valve
- Check LP pressure
One of the most important checks!
- Load test battery
- Add water as necessary
- Remove & clean all terminals & cables coat with anticorrosion protectant
** May require charge prior to load test. Additional $21.80.
24 hours required.
- Drain lines & remove filters
- Drain fresh & hot water tanks
- Bypass hot water tank if equipped
- Air blow system
- Freeze ban all hot & cold water lines
- Fill all traps
- Dump tanks and close valves
- Test & fill fluid level on all batteries
- Includes up to 2 gallons of anti-freeze.
**Additional items such as water filter, ice maker, dishwasher, washing machine not included. These items are 19.95 each.
- Drain and flush antifreeze
- Connect valves
- Inspect for leaks
- Drain & flush, black, gray and fresh water tanks
- Un-bypass hot water tank
- Reinstall hot water drain plug
- Reinstall customers water filter
Holding Tank Clean & Flush
Helps keep sensor clean of debris to ensure proper monitor reading
- Flush holding tank
- Lube gate valves
**Additional tanks extra
- Water pump operation
- City water operation
- Check for leaks on the following: faucets, holding tanks, fresh water fill, showers, commode and hot water tank.
- Line pressure test
- Check all gate valves
- It is recommend this service be performed annually
- Inspect condition of roof for voids/cracks/tears/damage
- Clean roof with specially designed cleaner
- Apply UV-blocking treatment helps prevent chalking, streaking and helps prolong roof life
- Inspect brake shoes and bearings
- Repack & clean wheel bearings
- Check operation of brake magnets and break away switch
- Check trailer lights
LP Inspection Service
- Inspect regulators and LP tanks
- Perform manometer test
- Complete a line pressure test
- Check all LP detectors.